Friday, November 21, 2014

Modest Baggy Jeans Are In!

Some of you may have seen this trend starting in the summer.  When I first saw it I was like "NOOOOOO!!!!!  Those are my Mom's jeans!"  Well it seems that I am not the only one to react like this, because they are, in fact, called Mom Jeans...

Well you may ask why I am going to embrace this style...  (Other than the fact that I am a trend maniac)

They are modest!  Like really modest!  And if styled correctly, really, really cute!





These pants can be baggy and stylish at the same time, which for us modest dressers is a big sigh of relief after the last decade of "cut off your circulation jeans".

So here are my favorite ways to modestly style this big "new" trend.
(I say "new" because it is a repeating trend... Just look at what woman wore in 1990, and you'll see what I mean.)



  Go vintage!  
I think it would make this outfit so much better if she wore a pair of high heeled oxfords.

 
  Animal graphics!  
This whole ensemble reminds me of Ralph Lauren!  
This outfit would also look really cute with a fox or raccoon shirt!


 Heels!  
They lighten the baggy look and give it a feminine touch!



Motorcycle jackets!  
I love these jeans because they are more fitted but still keep with the high waisted trend.  
A military jacket would also look sweet with this!


]To see more fall/winter style ideas click HERE

1 comment:

  1. That is just what I thought too, Noooo... NOT mom jeans!!! But now I'm really starting to love them!

    ReplyDelete