Friday, September 5, 2014

Where I Am At

Hello, sorry that there has not been any designs lately, I will start posting those next Monday.

Anyway, I thought I would take moment and tell you all what I am up to.

First, I have decided to base my office at home.  (I had thought about joining The Runway in Lansing (a business incubation program), but I decided not to at this point, because of the overhead costs it entails)  To do this I need to reoranize my home with the help of my mom and my sister.
This will delay the online opening of my business, however I will be keeping up with the blog and the other social media pages.  
I hope to eventually open an online clothing store, but I know this will take lots of effort, time, and prayers.

Second, I have decided not to call my design collection Breakfast Musings.  It will be called Daily Designs.

Third, I have decided to rename my business Demure.  I feel like this name better fits the aspect of my business and will more appropriately represent a fashion business.  I will change the name on the social media pages next week.


I hope this gives you an understanding of what I am working toward.  I hope that you keep me and this business in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment