Monday, January 5, 2015

Modesty Discussion... One shoulder dresses.


Hi all!

Sorry for the long break, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


I have been thinking about one shoulder dresses lately...

I was wondering if in some circumstances they are modest? 
For example, if you were going to a fancy dinner party or if you were in a wedding party, would this be acceptable? 

I'm not talking about any old one shoulder dress, but one that would cover your chest and back properly. 















Like the dresses above, my ideal one shoulder dress doesn't show any cleavage and not that much skin.

I also love a one shoulder dress with a "support" strap to help stop the dress from falling.



So what do you think?

Do you think one shoulder dresses can be modest? 

Let me know; I always love hearing your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are so beautiful! The white is my favorite. If they cover the chest like they do in the pictures, I think they are very modest :)
    ~Mandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the white one too! Thanks for your thoughts, Mandie!

    ReplyDelete